**This item is available as a regular print OR with optional metallic hand applied embellishments where the original painting has metallic application. Please make sure to select the correct option from the dropdown menu**
NOT BROKEN (2018)
This piece is inspired by the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi which uses noble metals, such as gold, to repair broken pottery; therefore highlighting and celebrating the imperfections, rather than hiding them.
Our emotional and physical scars are what make us unique and stronger, and we should embrace our imperfections and not think of ourselves as broken…We should be proud of who we are!
NOT BROKEN premium canvas prints
Free shipping on all domestic orders. Please allow 10-14 days to receive this product.
- Hand signed by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Prints on premium canvas, 21 mil, 400 gsm, acid free, ph neutral, printed with archival inks
- 12" x 12" canvases come stretched over 3/4" stretcher bars
- Larger canvases come stretched over 1.5" stretcher bars
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA