Limited edition of 50 signed and hand-embellished prints. Come with signed and numbered certificates of authenticity.
**This item comes with metallic hand-applied embellishments where the original painting has metallic application.**
NOT BROKEN (2018)
This piece is inspired by the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi which uses noble metals, such as gold, to repair broken pottery; therefore highlighting and celebrating the imperfections, rather than hiding them.
Our emotional and physical scars are what make us unique and stronger, and we should embrace our imperfections and not think of ourselves as broken…We should be proud of who we are!
Original size 48” x 48”
Acrylic on upholstery fabric over gallery-wrapped canvas
NOT BROKEN limited edition prints
Please allow 10-14 business days to receive this product.
- Hand signed by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Prints on premium canvas, 21 mil, 400 gsm, acid free, ph neutral, printed with archival inks
- 12" x 12" canvases come stretched over 3/4" stretcher bars
- Larger canvases come stretched over 1.5" stretcher bars
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA