NOT BROKEN (2018)
This piece is inspired by the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi which uses noble metals, such as gold, to repair broken pottery; therefore highlighting and celebrating the imperfections, rather than hiding them. Our emotional and physical scars are what make us unique and stronger, and we should embrace our imperfections and not think of ourselves as broken…We should be proud of who we are!
NOT BROKEN fine art paper print
Free shipping on all domestic orders. Please allow 10-14 days to receive this product.
- Hand signed by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Printed on fine art paper, 15.5 mil, 190 gsm, 100% cotton, acid and lignin free, printed with museum quality archival inks
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA
- 14" x 14" paper prints come with a mat with an outside measurement of 18" x 18"
- All prints come with hand embellishment to add metallic finish where the original piece has it