** All prints are signed and hand embellished with a metallic finish in the places where the original has a metallic application**
NOT BROKEN (2018)
This piece is inspired by the Japanese tradition of Kintsugi which uses noble metals, such as gold, to repair broken pottery; therefore highlighting and celebrating the imperfections, rather than hiding them. Our emotional and physical scars are what make us unique and stronger, and we should embrace our imperfections and not think of ourselves as broken…We should be proud of who we are!
Original size 48” x 48”
Acrylic on upholstery fabric over gallery wrapped canvas
NOT BROKEN fine art paper print
Please allow 10-14 business days to receive this product.
- Hand signed by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Printed on fine art paper, 15.5 mil, 190 gsm, 100% cotton, acid and lignin free, printed with museum quality archival inks
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA
- 14" x 14" paper prints come with a mat with an outside measurement of 18" x 18"
- All prints come with hand embellishment to add metallic finish where the original piece has it