This is my tribute to Michelle Obama, which I completed at the begining of 2017...I always paint strong, elegant and proud women and she embodies all of that and more. She is an inspiration to all of us and I wanted to represent her in the best possible way. This is a mixed media painting 48" tall x 36" wide. The background is done by recycling and collaging wall paper samples while her clothing is made of carefully selected fabric samples recycled from interior design projects. Her hair and flesh are painted in acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas. Her accessories are added semi-precious stones. I used much symbolism in my choice of patterns. This creation took about two months to complete.
MICHELLE premium canvas prints
- Hand signed by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Prints on premium canvas, 21 mil, 400 gsm, acid free, ph neutral, printed with archival inks
- 8" x 10" canvases are stretched over 3/4" stretcher bars
- 18" x 24 canvases are stretched over 1.5" stretcher bars
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA
Please allow 10-14 business days to receive this product.