Asha is a natural beauty. She is strong, elegant and confident. Her name means "wish", "desire", "hope" and "life" in different languages. I painted her in 2017. The original painting is 13" x 48", mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas. She's painted in crylics with recycled wall paper samples collaged for the background and fabric samples to dress her.
ASHA limited edition prints
- Signed and individually numbered by Florencia Clement de Grandprey
- Limited edition of 50 prints on fine art paper, 15.5 mil, 190 gsm, 100% cotton, acid and lignin free, printed with archival inks
- Limited edition of 50 prints on premium canvas, 21 mil, 400 gsm, acid free, ph neutral, printed with archival inks. Canvas comes stretched over 1.5" thick tretchers (gallery wrapped)
- Each print is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- All materials produced and assembled in the USA
Free shipping on all domestic orders. Please allow 10-14 days to receive this product.